Get My Books at Amazon

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

only 10 more days!!!

First, I'd like to know if anybody has trouble commenting on the blog? Adrienne from An Addicted Book Reader gave me a heads up that she was having issues with being able to comment on the blog. I spent an hour tweaking things, and I'm hoping things have been fixed.

But if you're having issues with comments and/or want to be entered in the giveaway but haven't been able to comment, please email: hocking_amanda@hotmail.com.

Also, if anyone has noticed the issues and knows how to correct them, please email me and let me know. I like it when things are fixed.

In the process of trying to fixing the comment thing, I finally figured out that I can add a My Books and About Me tab. The My Books tab is particularly exciting for me because you can find out the info on the books I have published and where to buy him. Which is fun.

In more fun news - tomorrow I'm going to post the interview I did with Joan Sween, author of Nice Girls Don't Bite.

And for your Flutter sneak peak in the ongoing countdown (only 10 more days!), I made a word cloud of the book. A site took the most commonly used words in Flutter. The more I use the word, the bigger it is. So you can get an idea of what kinds of things that happen the most: (If you click on it, the picture pops out bigger, so you can actually read it.)

Wordle: Flutter
And don't forget to enter the giveaway for 3 free books & other swag!





1 comment:

  1. On your previous comment deal I noticed that sometimes if I just clicked "Publish" it wouldn't post, but it would if I clicked "Preview" first. But, maybe that's just me. Either way, I like this one better. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete