Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a week and a half

Soo... Mary at Sparkling Review asked if she get an early copy of Wisdom to review for her blog. Today she posted her review, and she gave it 20/10, so I'd say she liked it.

You can check out the full review over at her site: here.

It's only a week and a half until the release, and I'm getting pretty excited myself. I'm also tremendously nervous. I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of it, while simultaneously being a little afraid of what everyone thinks of it.

Putting out a new book in a series is a bit different than putting out just a regular new book. People have enjoyed the first three books in the series, at least enough to read the fourth one, and I don't want to let them down with Wisdom.

So far, the responses have been pretty good. Here's hoping you guys dig it.