Get My Books at Amazon

Monday, December 13, 2010

What I'm Doing Monday

What I'm Doing Monday is a Meme that I just made up because I wanted to take a break, and I was bored. It's a list of things that I'm currently enjoying at the moment that you might also enjoy.


What I'm listening to: Band of Horses, the Black Keys, Bon Iver, and Ryan Adams.

What I'm reading: Third World America by Ariana Huffington and Palo Alto by James Franco. And also Rachael Ray's cookbook, but that's for supper tonight.

What I'm watching: I have the Indiana Jones trilogy on my DVR, and I hope to start watching it tonight.

What I'm playing: Donkey Kong Returns on the Wii.

What I'm working on: I'm reworking the ending of Honalee, and I'm getting Letters to Elise and Ascend ready for release.

9 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you're re-watching the Indiana Jones trilogy as opposed to seeing them for the first time?

    -Ken-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched those movies yesterday they were on all day so try to keep your eyes open by the time you reach the last one

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Ascend, LtE, and Honalee! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ken Yeah, I've seen them a few times, haha. It has been awhile, though.

    @Tae I saw they were having a marathon yesterday, so I taped them. I didn't think I'd want to watch them all in one sitting. ;)

    @Alex You go, boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have dates for the release's!? just wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't the Indiana Jones trilogy actually now a quartet? The last movie, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull really surprised me when they made the alien connection. A big media vehicle like Indiana Jones bringing aliens into the picture. Could this be a lead-in for things to come for us as a species... alien visitors? HA! I dig the conspiracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jenn I can't set exact release dates. I can only estimate. So in a week or two.

    @Dodge Nope. It's a trilogy. I refuse to count the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's good enough for me :) Makes my Christmas a lot more merrier.

    ReplyDelete