Today's Under the Seapalooza guestpost comes from author Nikki Jefford, and it comes with a vlog and an awesome giveaway!
Like Gemma in Wake, I live by the ocean in a small town called Friday Harbor located on San Juan Island. Thanks to the Washington State Ferry system, four of the San Juan Islands are accessible by passenger ferry, which brings a flood of tourists to the islands during the summer months.
- There isn’t a single traffic light on the island
- Fast food chains & big box stores are not allowed in the San Juans
- Canada (Vancouver Island) is within viewing distance
- Forks, WA (as in Twilight) lies only 70 miles west of the San Juans yet averages over 100 inches more rain per year
- The movie Practical Magic was filmed here rather than New England because we have nicer weather
Tub Party Giveaway: Book & a Bath
By day I work at a 20 acre organic lavender farm. All of the products are produced on site by a team of lovely women. I am giving away three of our most popular bath products: Lavender Tub Tea, Bath Salts and (my favorite!) Bubble Bath. Even if you’re nowhere near a large body of water, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a relaxing soak.
And, for those of you who enjoy reading in the tub, I’m throwing in a signed paperback copy of Entangled.
Rafflecopter Code: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Nikki Jefford is the author of the Spellbound Trilogy. She lives with a Frenchman named Sebastien and a Westie named Cosmo in Friday Harbor, WA and loves lake swimming.