Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Things to Look Forward to in the Near Future

So much stuff coming up. I'll be honest and say it's pretty hard for me to focus on anything other than The Dark Knight Rises premiere in just over 24 hours, but I'm working on it.

This is the life-size cardboard cutout of Bane (Tom Hardy) from The Dark Knight Rises that currently resides in my music room.

Here's some of the fun stuff. I've got up the current list for Under the Seapalooza blog tour dates. I will be adding more links and giveaways as time goes on, because I know I'm forgetting stuff. But there's the current dates.

If you don't know, Under the Seapalooza is a blog tour to celebrate the release of Wake (coming out August 7th), with lots of guest posts, giveaways, sneak peaks, and all sorts of fun stuff. More details are to come, but Under the Seapalooza starts Monday, so check it out!

In addition to the blog tour, I'll also be doing a physical book tour going to 11 cities across the US doing signings and a couple Q&As, and even several panels at LeakyCon in Chicago. For more information on the tour, click: here or check the Events tab at the top of the blog.

So, tomorrow, starting at 6 pm, I'm going to see all three movies the Dark Knight trilogy in IMAX, ending with the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises at midnight. Then I'm going to The Dark Knight Rises again in IMAX at 8:00 pm on Friday, resulting in me seeing the film twice in a 24-hour-period, and dragging poor Eric along with me. I don't know if I've ever been more excited for anything in my entire life.

I'll probably be blogging about my viewing experience this weekend, but I'll keep at as spoiler free as possible. Because that's how I roll.

Also, starting next week, I'll be releasing some pretty awesome stills from the Wake book trailer, leading up to the premiere on July 31st.

So, that's all for now. Keep an eye out for giveaways and other fun stuff on the blogosphere, and I hope to see many of you at the book tour in August.