Get My Books at Amazon

Friday, May 2, 2014

The Hollows: New News!

Before I get started on the news about the graphic novel, I want to answer the question I get most often: Will there be a third book in the Hollowland series, and when will it be out? The answers are: yes, but I don't know when, and as per my policy I enacted (more info that in this blog Ideas vs Things), I don't want to say more until I know for absolutely certain when it will be released. But I can say that I am working on it and will you let you know more the second I have details.

But now onto the new news about the graphic novel!

The Hollows graphic novel is finally available as one complete novel. (Previously it was only available in ten issue installments). It's currently only in digital format, but the paperback copy is available for preorder and will be out June 30, 2014.  For those of you that haven't heard about, the graphic novels was adapted by Tony Lee from my novel Hollowland, and it expands the novel by adding more information about the beginning of the zombie outbreak.

Here's the description from Dynamite of Amanda Hocking's The Hollows: A Hollowland Graphic Novel:

Welcome to the world of Amanda Hocking's bestselling novel Hollowland, as never seen before! It's Day One as a new pandemic sweeps the globe, and all over the world people are turning into mindless zombies. But for five people -- siblings Remy and Max King, med student Blue Adams, rock star Lazlo Durante, and teenager Harlow Smith -- it's the start of a journey that they can never return from! Learn for the first time how the characters of Hollowland started their journeys as we go back to the very beginning of the story! Amanda Hocking is the New York Times bestselling author of the Trylle trilogy and six additional self-published novels. Hollowland is the first book in the young adult dystopian series The Hollows, and Amanda has personally overseen and approved this Hollowland graphic novel project. 

Now here are some links on where to get the digital graphic novel:

Comixology http://tinyurl.com/p36qsvb

Also, as another fun fact, Comixology is having a huge sale on horror comics this weekend (including The Hollows), so you should check that: here.

For preorders on the paperback graphic novel (due out June 30, 2014):

Amazon http://tinyurl.com/kr4gw3s
Barnes & Noble http://tinyurl.com/oeyadhj
Powell's http://tinyurl.com/njjbnu5
Walmart http://tinyurl.com/nrkrfzx
IndieBound http://tinyurl.com/psrdmwf

24 comments:

  1. you just made my day, seriously! I have been waiting forever and constantly check back to see about the 3rd Hollows, I think I have actually been depressed about it b/c I have re-read the first 2 a few times and refuse to start another series until I read the 3rd... it's almost like reading and I broke up... it's truly sad. Have a beautiful day dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day too! The Hollows were the first zombie books I ever read and the first YA books I read as an adult and I Love them. I'm so excited to hear about the third book. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to make just a graphic novel? :(
    Boo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to a 3rd Hollowland book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah,I cannot wait... thank you... love your books...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay a third book, I'll wait forever for it if i have to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog Check out my new upstart blog @ technews434.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was fine as two books but bring on book 3! Nice that you are posting more often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The article is worth reading. The clarity and structure that reflects from this blog post. I admired it very much. Thumbs up for a absolutely wonderful info…

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great, I make short links with moo.pw btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amanda dime que si porfavor.... vas a sacar la pelicula de sirenas ?¿

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheap Taps the market to use more memory alloy, paraffin, Kitchen taps to achieve the temperature effect in three ways, in general, the leading memory alloy temperature sensor to temperature change is faster, the Bathroom Sink Taps deviation is small, a constant temperature faucet preferred. Temperature leading to the production process require higher is recommended for larger brands to have quality assurance. Identification of product Automatic Taps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a good site, if you want some more please visit our site :
    The article is all I want to be a writer about professional and help in covering areas that are well managed and governed how to get published so that you can fit into the writing technical Best Writing Competitions and by that every new writer fist appropriately which will be fair enough. So make sure you are good and relative to that field thriving for proper How To Write A Book aspects and essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have go through your site, this is a good one. If you want to know more about this please visit our website :
    The article is all I want to be a writer about professional and help in covering areas that are well managed and governed how to get published so that you can fit into the writing technical Best Writing Competitions and by that every new writer fist appropriately which will be fair enough. So make sure you are good and relative to that field thriving for proper How To Write A Book aspects and essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola amigos, te gustaria ganar hasta 20 dolares mensuales solo dedicandote unos minutos al dia,
    registrate ahora http://goo.gl/4i6jRH

    ReplyDelete


  17. Find best Online Jobs on Facebook...
    JobzCorner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very Nice Blog
    ABB PLC, Allen Bradley, CX One, Delta, Free PLC Software Download, GE Poficy HMI, GE VersaMax, GX Developer, LOGO, Mitsubishi, Omron, Pico, RSLogix5000, Schneider Twido, Siemens PLC, Step7 MicroWin,

    PLC SCADA Ebook ,Softwares

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amanda, I do crap like that all the time. This seriously made me giggle. In fact, it isn't even limited to writing; just today I said "Lawrence of Olivier" instead of "Lawrence of Arabia".
    Laurence Olivier wasn't even in Lawrence of Arabia. I have also never even SEEN IT. Well, except for that part in Prometheus: "The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts". (God I love Michael Fassbender)

    Anyway, I've followed your blog a long time, and I've just reinvented myself with a new pen name, so I thought it was time I commented. What actually made me comment was the "no magic hand" thing. I came here for writing advice...and I got it.

    So thanks. :) Oh, and hello!

    ReplyDelete